As stated in previous communications, we value the health and safety of our members and we recognize that social distancing is an important step in preventing the spread of COVID-19. As such, we will make the following programmatic changes:
- State of the District with Congressman Greg Stanton and the 2020 Sustainability Summit have been postponed. New dates will be announced shortly.
- March committee meetings will be held via ZOOM conference. Your Chamber staff liaison will work to set up these meetings and will communicate with committee members via e-mail.
- Business Before Hours and Business After Hours have been cancelled and the hosts have been rescheduled for future mixers.
- Currently there are no ribbon cuttings scheduled for March. Stay tuned to our event calendar for updates.
- Find up-to-date resources regarding COVID-19 on our Resources Page.
- City of Tempe closures, cancellations and postponements
How you can help
This is an unprecedented time for our nation and our community, and it may result in economic hardship on some of our members, especially our small businesses, restaurant and tourism industry partners, and local non-profits. We urge you to continue to support your fellow Chamber members.
- Encourage your friends and family to use our Member Directory to find businesses.
- Consider shopping, dining, and utilizing the services of our membership OR buy gift certificates (online or in-person) to use at a later date.
- Make a contribution to a local non-profit to help them through this challenging time.
- Call your favorite business and ask how you can help. Consider making a purchase now for pick-up at a later date or making an early renewal of dues or subscriptions.
- Practice random acts of kindness. This is a time to practice patience, thoughtfulness, and generosity. Say 'thank you' or leave an extra tip.
Our staff will continue to work on behalf of you and your business. We can be reached by phone or e-mail if you need our assistance. As always, we believe our community is a pillar of strength in times such as these and we are grateful for your continued support of one another.