|Tables Are Going Fast! Register Today!|
The 19th annual ASU Sun Devil Football Kickoff Luncheon will be held for the very first time in Sun Devil Stadium at the new SanTan Ford Club! With views of the field and "A" mountain, this venue will make you feel like you are part of the game! Highlights include on-stage interviews and Q&A with the team starting players and Coach Edwards. Sparky and the ASU Spirit Squad will be on hand to keep the energy high!
This year's event will be Friday August 23rd from 11:30 am - 1:30 pm.
When your business is searching for local advertising space who do you turn to? The Chamber offers competitive, engaging and noticeable advertising options for our members looking to increase their exposure and engage new audiences. From our weekly newsletter to our monthly postcard, digital website, and social media buyout opportunities, members are able to reach local business owners and leaders and thousands more. To learn more click here, or you can email Ayrianna@tempechamber.org.
|Don't Wait to Book Your Lanes!|
Our Military Affairs Committee (MAC) is proud to host its second Stars and Strikes Bowling Fundraiser event.Join us September 11th from 5:30-8 pm for a team building experience for a great cause.
A portion of proceeds will support MAC in its mission to serve as a proactive voice supporting military personnel in the greater Phoenix area.
Single player and sponsored lane packages are available now! Learn more here!
|Mac 6 Hosts Focus Workshop|
If you're ready to take the next step in your self-implementation journey, the Focus Day Workshop is for you! The cost is $295 per person or $99 for MAC6 Community Members.
This workshop will be held July 24th from 9am-12pm. A prerequisite to attend this meeting is the EOS Self-Implementer Overview Meeting.
Click HERE to register for one. To register for the Focus Day Workshop, click HERE!
Throughout the summer join us to talk Tempe Streetcar construction details and logistics. You bring the questions, we'll bring the info!
When: Tuesday, July 23
4 - 5 p.m.
Where: DTA Community Room
310 S. Mill Avenue (entrance on 3rd Street across from light rail station)
Tempe, AZ 85281
This is a come and go event with no formal presentation.
|Welcome to The Jungle...Now at PDQ!|
Nancy Winters, Independant Legal Shield Representative, will be hosting her networking event every 3rd Friday of the Month 8:30am-10:00am. This month's event will be held at PDQ!
|The Phoenix Zoo Offers Van Tours at South Mountain|
Explore the natural beauty and human history of South Mountain from the comfort of an air-conditioned vehicle, with experienced Park Rangers and educators as your guide. Learn more about the fascinating history of Civilian Conservation Corps workers as they shaped the South Mountain we know today. Tours will be offered 8-9:30 am and 10:30am-12pm on July 27th and August 3rd.
|New Opportunity For Members: Free 30 Day Business Challenge|
Sign up for the Master Email Marketing Challenge from Excelerate America! The next free 30 Day Business Challenge from Excelerate America kicks off Monday, August 5.
|The Book of Mormon is Coming to ASU Gammage|
See THE BOOK OF MORMON at Tempe’s ASU Gammage August 6-11, 2019. It’s The Book of Mormon, the nine-time Tony Award-winning Best Musical from the creators of South Park.
This outrageous musical comedy follows the misadventures of a mismatched pair of missionaries, sent halfway across the world to spread the Good Word. Now with standing room only productions in London, on Broadway, and across North America, THE BOOK OF MORMON has truly become an international sensation. Contains explicit language. For ticket information, click here.
|Tempe Streetcar Construction Update|
Construction Update Week Of July 15, 2019
- 9th Street & 11th Street west of Mill Avenue: Electrical upgrades for traffic signals may cause intermittent turn restrictions/closures. Expect sidewalk/crosswalk detours.
- 13th Street & Forest Avenue: Infrastructure work at this corner will be taking place. Expect possible traffic/sidewalk detours.
- Apache Blvd from Gammage Curve to Rural Road: Concrete preparation work for the Overhead Catenary System foundations continues, along with electrical upgrades. Traffic will be maintained in both directions. Expect sidewalk/crosswalk detours.
- Apache Blvd from Rural Road Intersection: Track installation work continues through intersection. Expect turn restrictions and possible sidewalk/crosswalk detours.
- Rio Salado Parkway: Civil work, including landscaping and paver installation, is ongoing throughout the corridor. Sewer line relocation near Marina Heights and SALT also continues.
- Downtown Mill Avenue: Track installation continues along Mill Avenue on schedule. Streetcar stop infrastructure will also be installed. Click here to view the construction notice.
Beat The Heat This Summer!
Tempe Chamber of Commerce
1232 E. Broadway Rd. Suite #211
Tempe, AZ 85282